Thank you very much for using Enty.
This is an announcement from the Enty Support Desk.
We have confirmed that there are currently problems with Enty that require time to access the Enty server, such as images not being displayed and errors when posting articles or sending messages.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to all Enty users.
Our development team is currently investigating the cause of this issue, but the investigation may take a long time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and ask for your patience as our development team works to make improvements.
- Thumbnail images may be displayed as broken links on all screens where posted articles are listed.
- When accessing some of the menus on the MY page, it may take a long time to access, or the screen may not be displayed and an error may occur.
- It may take a long time to send a message, or the message may not be completed and an error occurs.
- (For creator users only) It may take a long time to submit an article, or an error may occur without completing the submission.
§．Current confirmed solutions
We have confirmed that this problem does not occur in some cases, depending on the time of day and network you are using. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please try again on a different day or at a different time.
If the problem is caused by the network, rebooting your PC, smartphone, or other device, or turning on your modem or router may help. We hope you will try this when you are free.
* We cannot provide correct information on how to turn on the power of a modem/router, as it depends on the network and equipment you are using. Please check with your provider for the correct procedure.