At the time of supporting and purchasing Enty plans, users can use the points issued by Enty.
[Details in Enty Points]
- 1 Enty Point can be used as 1 yen.
- The expiring date of Enty Point is 180 days. After that, the remaining points will be expired.
- 1000 Enty points can be topped up as the lowest amount of points.
- 3.6% of the total will be charged as a system charge at the time of purchasing Enty Point.
[Automatic top up]
- In case of supporting a plan by Enty points, automatic top up system is set up automatically. Users cannot remove this setup.
- Automatic top up will be performed in case that the points required to continue supporting a plan are lacking few days before the day of continuous support. The procedure for stopping a support is needed 1 week before the day of continuous support if you would like to stop the automatic top up.
- 1000 points are topped up automatically as the lowest amount of points.
- Withdrawing Enty points to continue supporting a plan is performed 1 day before the day of continuous support. Please make sure to stop your support by the day before if you would not like to continue supporting.